Call for abstract
Abstracts may only be submitted via internet. Late abstracts will not be considered.
- Abstracts may be submitted only via internet. Abstracts submitted via fax or email will not be accepted.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English .
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to 25 June 2014.
- Kindly structure your abstract using the following headings:
- The abstract text can have a maximum of 2,500 characters, including spaces.One table, chart and other graphic per abstract is permitted and must be in JPG or GIF format and of high resolution.
- Avoid complex mathematical formulae. For the symbols = or = type instead <= or >=. For superscript use caret (^) e.g. 10^6 instead of 106. Do not use Greek letters and symbols.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- poster only
- oral or poster presentation
- Authors are asked to enter keywords to define the abstract.
- After having submitted your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email.. If you do not receive a confirmation by email within 1 hour upon submission please contact us.
- Abstracts will be subject to a blind peer review by at least 3 members of the Organizing Committee and external experts.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance around mid-April 2014 by email.
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Accepted papers will be published in the online conference proceedings.
Abstracts will be published in the conference programme.
Papers will be presented at conference through oral or poster presentation.